SPRING BEAR HUNTING & THE GAME CHANGER BINO HARNESS
There are many different types of ways to bear hunt from arduous backcountry spot and stalk hunting, to chasing bears with hounds, to the more "gentlemen-like" baited bear hunt. Each style of hunt may cause you to rig up your Game Changer bino harness uniquely to that hunt. We prefer the adventurous backcountry spot and stalk bear hunt and this is how @muleyfreak_erik rigged up his Game Changer bino harness on our recent trip.
Watch Erik highlight what's in his Game Changer bundle in this short video:
WHAT'S IN HIS GAME CHANGER:
- MAIN BINO PACK: Leupold 10x42 Santiam Binoculars
- BACK STRETCH POCKET: Phoneskope Case
- FRONT PLEATED POCKET: Tags
- KANGAROO POCKET: Temporary spot for iPhone
- RANGEFINDER POCKET: Tethered SIG KILO 8 Rangefinder
- ACCESSORY POUCH: 5 Hornady 7PRC Bullets, Pyro Putty, & Lighter
- SIDE POCKET: Benchmade Bugout Pocket Knife & Allen Wrench
- SIDE POCKET: Muley Freak Windicator & Chapstick
Every Game Changer bundle includes the following items:
The New Limited Edition MultiCam Game Changer bundle is available now at muleyfreak.com! Snag one before they're gone!